Total Pageviews

Friday 4 December 2015

When will it end? I was sentenced to a IPP in 2008

When will it end?

I was sentenced in 2008 to an IPP with a 6-year tariff. This is my first time in prison and I have never had a nicking or an IEP warning and have completed 23 courses. I have been Enhanced for 61⁄2 years. Also, I have been employed since I came into prison 7 years ago. Yet I still have not had a parole hearing. I came to prison when my daughter was only 2 months old and now she has just turned 7! On every visit she says ‘Daddy, when are you coming home?’
But I cannot tell her as I do not know myself. I know I speak for all IPP prisoners when I ask where do we go from here, when will it end?
Published  2015
INSIDE TIMES. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.